City and Guilds Building Foyer and Concourse
- Central London
- City and Guilds Building
- Natural daylight
- Catering permitted
The expansive foyer in the City and Guilds Building provides a unique and exciting setting for academic events.
Surprise your guests with College treasures on display in the main foyer including, a flight simulator, Rolls-Royce fan and an original 19th-century bell and clock mechanism. This venue is the perfect complement after an event in our classrooms and lecture theatres, and can be used as an exhibition, catering or networking space following an event in our classrooms or lecture theatres.
- Natural daylight with view of Exhibition Road.
- An impressive space suitable for networking, catering or exhibitions.
- Refurbished in 2018 in a modern industrial design.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find City and Guilds
The City and Guilds Building can be accessed from the College’s main entrance on Exhibition Road or from Dalby Court. All rooms can be accessed from the building’s main foyer.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore alternative event spaces
View our spaces in the City and Guilds Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.