City and Guilds Building Lecture Theatres
- Central London
- City and Guilds Building
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
The City and Guilds Building is home to four fully equipped lecture theatres, perfect for summer schools and conferences.
Captivate your audience with the latest audio-visual technology in our lecture theatres. Make use of our on-site support team and put on impactful lectures and events for your audience. Venues in the City and Guilds Building benefit from entry through the College’s grand main entrance on Exhibition Road, providing the perfect welcome for your guests.
- Fully equipped with the latest audio-visual technology.
- Refurbished in 2018 in a modern industrial design.
- Impressive entrance through the foyer showcasing College treasures including, a flight simulator, Rolls-Royce fan and an original 19th-century bell and clock mechanism.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find City and Guilds
The City and Guilds Building can be accessed from the College’s main entrance on Exhibition Road or from Dalby Court. All rooms can be accessed from the building’s main foyer.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our spaces in the City and Guilds Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.