Electrical Engineering Buildings Classrooms
- Electrical Engineering Building
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
Take your pick from a variety of classrooms in our Electrical Engineering Building.
Our classrooms in the Electrical Engineering Building come in multiple shapes and sizes, the largest of which can seat up to 100 students. These spaces provide the perfect hub for summer schools and training groups who require several classrooms under one roof. The building is easily accessible from Dalby Court through the College’s Main Entrance.
- Integrated audio-visual system.
- Natural daylight (some venues).
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycle station:Imperial College Knitsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Electrical Engineering Building
The Electrical Engineering Building can be reached from the College Main Entrance on Exhibition Road via Dalby Court.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our range of spaces on campus.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.