Huxley Building Classrooms
- Central London
- Huxley Building
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
A contemporary backdrop with options to suit any group size or budget.
The classrooms in our Huxley Building are modern venues offering the perfect solution for events requiring rooms of varied size and layout all under one roof. With plenty of options to suit any budget, our events team can help to transform these versatile spaces into the perfect venue for your event.
- Direct access from Queen’s Gate.
- Natural daylight (some spaces).
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycle station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Huxley Building
Located at 180 Queen’s Gate, the Huxley Building main entrance can be reached from Queen’s Gate Road. The building is also accessible via Prince Consort Road through the Sherfield Building.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our range of spaces in the Huxley Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.