Huxley Building Lecture Theatres
- Central London
- Huxley Building
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
Eight purpose-built lecture theatres equipped with audio-visual facilities and tiered seating
Design your event with a contemporary backdrop. The lecture theatres in our Huxley Building can accommodate up to 270 delegates with integrated audio-visual facilities and an on-site technical support team. Provide a seamless and memorable experience for your attendees.
- Direct access from Queen’s Gate.
- Tiered seating.
- Integrated audio-visual facilities.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Huxley Building
Located at 180 Queen’s Gate, the Huxley Building main entrance can be reached from Queen’s Gate Road. The building is also accessible via Prince Consort Road through the Sherfield Building. You can find the Huxley Building at A2 on the campus map.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our spaces in the Huxley Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.