Royal School of Mines Classrooms
- Royal School of Mines
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
- Catering permitted
Discover a collection of period classrooms in the Royal School of Mines.
Nine traditional classrooms can accommodate up to 90 delegates. Each space is thoughtfully equipped with Audio-visual facilities and bathed in natural light, creating a conducive environment for an array of events such as corporate training, meetings, conferences and much more.
- Located directly across from the Royal Albert Hall.
- Accessible via Dalby Court or Prince Consort Road.
- A Grade II-listed Edwardian building.
- The Royal School of Mines is a historic building offering an impressive reception area with an original staircase and period features.
- Natural daylight.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Nearest bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Nearest Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Nearest Santander Cycle station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Royal School of Mines
The Royal School of Mines building main entrance can be accessed from Prince Consort Road or from Dalby Court via the Bessemer Building.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our range of spaces on campus.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.