Royal School of Mines Lecture Theatres
- Central London
- Royal School of Mines
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
Four traditional, light-filled lecture theatres offering space for learning together
Ranging from contemporary to traditional, the lecture theatres in the Royal School of Mines are equipped with Audio-visual facilities, tiered seating and natural daylight to provide the perfect space for summer schools, conferences and training events. These spaces can be used individually or in conjunction with meeting rooms and classrooms to provide the ultimate flexibility for your event needs.
- Located directly across from the Royal Albert Hall
- Accessible via Dalby Court or Prince Consort Road
- A Grade II-listed Edwardian building
- The Royal School of Mines is a historic building offering an impressive reception area with an original staircase and period features
- Tiered seating
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Royal School of Mines
The Royal School of Mines building main entrance can be accessed from Prince Consort Road or from Dalby Court via the Bessemer Building.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our range of spaces on campus.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.