Sherfield Building Foyer and Concourse
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Natural daylight
A vibrant hub for welcoming, networking or catering.
The Sherfield Building’s Foyer and Concourse areas have been strategically designed and make ideal event registration areas or engaging promotional spaces. These expansive, open-plan zones offer direct access to The Queen’s Tower Rooms and The Great Hall as well as a central staircase and lifts leading to the mezzanine. The mezzanine itself serves as a convenient cloakroom area for your guests, ensuring a seamless and welcoming experience at your event.
- Direct access to The Queen’s Tower Rooms and The Great Hall
- Central staircase and lift access to the mezzanine, which can be used as a cloakroom
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Sherfield Building
The Sherfield Building is accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.