- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Audio-visual facilities
- Catering permitted
A modern venue for meetings and collaboration.
The H-Bar Rooms are discreetly located in the basement of the Sherfield Building. Comprising two air-conditioned meeting rooms, these spaces can be hired in conjunction with our classrooms and lecture theatres to provide a contemporary space for a conference office or breakout area.
- Modern spaces in the Sherfield Building
• Level access and automatic doors
• Ramped/sloped access
• Ambulant toilets
• Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find H-Bar Rooms
The H-Bar Rooms, on the lower-ground floor of the Sherfield Building, are accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.