Seminar and Learning Centre
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Catering permitted
- Audio-visual facilities
- Natural daylight
A collection of ten contemporary meeting rooms, thoughtfully designed to promote discussion and collaboration.
With capacity for up to 65 delegates and a variety of room sizes and configurations, these flexible spaces can be tailored to support your unique event requirements. Our experienced team can provide a bespoke floor plan and an array of services to ensure a seamless experience for you and your guests. Partner with Celesta Venues and create experiences that encourage knowledge-sharing and meaningful interactions.
- Ten flexible rooms
- Large foyer area suitable for catering and refreshments
- Can be used in tandem with The Great Hall and other venues in the Sherfield Building
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
Find the Seminar and Learning Centre
The Seminar and Learning Centre, on the fifth floor of the Sherfield Building, is accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.