The Great Hall
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Audio-visual facilities
Our flagship multi-purpose space for up to 758 delegates.
The Great Hall is one of the most coveted venues on campus. Retractable seating provides a variety of flat-floor and tiered seating options for conferences, with each seat enjoying an uninterrupted line of vision. Seamlessly linked to the Queen’s Tower Rooms, Seminar and Learning Centre and H-Bar meeting rooms, The Great Hall offers flexible configurations for catering, breakout spaces, registration areas and much more. Customise the neutral décor to match your event’s style and let our expert technicians handle the state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment.
- Seating for up to 758 delegates
- 415m2 of exhibition space
- Large stage with projector and screen
- Public address system with seven microphones
- Stage kit
- Lectern and top table with chairs
- Room hire can include two experienced technicians
- Can be hired in tandem with the Queen’s Tower Rooms for convenient breakout and catering spaces
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Sherfield Building
The Sherfield Building is accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View other spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.