Sir Alexander Fleming Building Classrooms
- Central London
- Sir Alexander Fleming Building
- Audio-visual facilities
Choose from a selection of contemporary classrooms that offer space for up to 60 students to learn together.
Equipped with plasma screens, white boards and quality furniture, these rooms provide the perfect blank canvas for designing inspiring summer schools and engaging training programmes.
- Integrated audio-visual systems
- Located opposite Dangoor Plaza and the Queen’s Lawn
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Sir Alexander Fleming Building
You can reach the Sir Alexander Fleming Building from Exhibition Road via Imperial College Road. The building’s main entrance sits opposite the Queen’s Tower and Queen’s Lawn.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View other spaces in the Sir Alexander Fleming Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.