Sir Alexander Fleming Building Lecture Theatres
- Central London
- Sir Alexander Fleming Building
- Audio-visual facilities
Two purpose-built lecture theatres equipped with tiered seating and the latest audio-visual technology.
With space for up to 338 participants, these lecture theatres are perfect for academic conferences and educational groups. They can be booked together with classrooms and the Foyer and Concourse to provide further space for networking and catering under one roof. For larger events, the Sir Alexander Fleming Building is available to book alongside the Skempton Building, located opposite, to provide additional lecture theatres and classrooms.
- Integrated audio-visual facilities
- Located opposite Dangoor Plaza and the Queen’s Lawn
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Sir Alexander Fleming Building
You can reach the Sir Alexander Fleming Building from Exhibition Road via Imperial College Road. The building’s main entrance sits opposite the Queen’s Tower and Queen’s Lawn.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View other spaces in the Sir Alexander Fleming Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.
No Fields Found.