Skempton Building Foyer and Concourse
- Central London
- Skempton Building
- Catering permitted
- Natural daylight
A multi-purpose space equipped with retractable seating and state-of-the-art AV equipment.
The Great Hall is one of the most coveted venues on campus. The hall is located within the same building to the Queen’s Tower Rooms, Seminar and Learning Centre, and H-Bar meeting rooms which can be used together or individually, providing flexibility for catering, breakout spaces and registration areas all under one roof.
- Natural daylight.
- Views of main campus.
- Entry via Imperial College Road.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Lift access to all floors
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Skempton Building
The Skempton Building is accessed from Imperial College Road, off Exhibition Road.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our spaces in the Skempton Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.