Why you should consider an academic venue for your next event
- 21st Nov 2023
- News, Our Locations, Accommodation, Conferences, Events, Meetings
What’s more important than choosing the right venue when planning an event? Academic venues offer a wide range of benefits, from unique event spaces and state-of-the-art-facilities to professional staff and sustainable practices. Often benefiting from beautifully historical surroundings, such as our spaces in South Kensington, academic venues can offer an exceptional atmosphere and overall experience for attendees.
While they may not always be top of mind, here are five reasons why you should consider ahttps://celestavenues.co.uk/celesta-experience/locations/central-london/n academic venue for your next event:
- Unique event spaces: Academic venues are home to an array of unique event spaces that provide flexibility for any group size, budget or event type. Historic buildings and vast outdoor spaces, similar to those found at Imperial Venues, can add to the overall atmosphere of your event and create a memorable experience for attendees.
- Availability of state-of-the-art-facilities: The acceleration of hybrid learning and a commitment to providing leading educational experiences has meant that academic venues are generally equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such as high-speed internet and audio-visual equipment. At Imperial Venues we know that hybrid events can cause some uncertainty, so we always make sure that our dedicated in-house AV team is available to support your event both on and offline.
- Professional staff: Academic venues are full of experienced staff who are dedicated to providing a high-level of service, ensuring your event runs smoothly from start to finish. Our event management team are on hand to support you and offer planning services, support with decoration, catering and bespoke menus, on the day management and more.
- Sustainability: An ever-increasing priority for every event is sustainability. Academic venues operate within their university or educational institution’s environmental policies, which means that your event will too. At Imperial Venues, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and do so by choosing local suppliers, reducing food wastage, implementing a comprehensive recycling system and promoting more sustainable travel options.
- Support education: By booking an academic venue, you and your attendees are making a significant contribution to the community. At Imperial Venues, all profits generated from our event and accommodation bookings are invested back into Imperial’s world-leading education and research.
While they may not always be top of mind, choosing an academic venue, such as Celesta Venues, for your next event can provide numerous benefits. From providing a unique and rewarding atmosphere for your guests, to supporting you with event management experience and leading AV technology, an academic venue could be the perfect option for your next event.