City and Guilds Building Classrooms
- Central London
- City and Guilds Building
- Natural daylight
- Catering permitted
- Audio-visual facilities
The City and Guilds Building provides a unique opportunity for educational events and immersive learning experiences.
With access to ten modern classrooms featuring exposed pipework and industrial design, it is the perfect place to host inspiring summer schools and training programmes. Classrooms can be used in tandem with lecture theatres or the adjacent Skempton Building for larger events.
- Modern spaces refurbished in 2018.
- Modern industrial design.
- Accessible via the impressive College main entrance.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find City and Guilds
The City and Guilds Building can be accessed from the College’s main entrance on Exhibition Road or from Dalby Court. All rooms can be accessed from the building’s main foyer.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our spaces in the City and Guilds Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.