Imperial College Business School Classrooms
- Central London
- Imperial College Business School
- Natural daylight
- Catering permitted
- Audio-visual facilities
Make an impact on your audience in our cutting-edge classrooms.
Our suite of classrooms in Imperial College’s Business School are housed in a striking ‘drum’ shaped metal core, designed by revered architect Robert Foster. This dramatic backdrop provides an invigorating space for conferences, summer schools, training programmes and photography and filming.
- Integrated AV systems.
- Entry via the impressive College Main Entrance on Exhibition Road.
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Business School
The Imperial College Business School building is best reached through our grand College Main Entrance on Exhibition Road.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore nearby event spaces
View our range of event spaces on campus.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.