Pippard and Read Lecture Theatres
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
The ultimate setting for educational events, conferences and enriching training sessions.
Designed with tiered seating, these spaces guarantee every participant can enjoy an unobstructed view. Cutting-edge acoustics and audio-visual technology ensure a seamless experience, maximising engagement for your audience. Perfect for larger events, the Read Lecture Theatre can host up to 164 individuals and the Pippard Lecture Theatre can host up to 158. Both can be hired together with the Seminar and Learning Centre, on the same floor, for a multifaceted event.
- Tiered seating
- Can be hired with on-site technical support
- Additional rooms and catering spaces are available to hire on the same floor
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the lecture theatres
The Pippard and Read Lecture Theatres, on the fifth floor of the Sherfield Building, are accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.