Senior Common Room
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Catering permitted
- Natural daylight
A spacious and flexible space that can be perfectly tailored to hosting summer schools, academic conferences and comprehensive training programmes.
The Senior Common Room stands on the second floor of the Sherfield Building and offers a captivating view of the Queen’s Lawn on our main campus in South Kensington. With a capacity of up to 400 attendees, it’s well suited as a networking, breakout or catering space to complement any event. The Senior Common Room offers the option to be partitioned into two distinct areas, providing adaptability to suit diverse event needs.
- Reception space for up to 400
- Seating space for up to 240
- Located on the second floor, offering views of Dangoor Plaza and the Queen’s Tower
- Can be partitioned into two spaces
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Sherfield Building
The Sherfield Building is accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.