Queen’s Tower Rooms and Terrace
- Central London
- Sherfield Building
- Catering permitted
- Natural daylight
A light-filled space with picturesque views of the Queen’s Lawn.
Discover the Queen’s Tower Rooms, a spacious and versatile event space boasting floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the picturesque Queen’s Lawn and iconic Queen’s Tower. This bright space accommodates up to 640 guests, offering an ideal setting for conferences, gala dinners and exhibitions. With the option to hire it as a whole or divide the area into three separate rooms, it can easily transform to suit every need. Its modern, neutral interiors exude a distinct style that can easily be personalised to your event.
During the summertime, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace, enhancing the experience. Perfectly complementing The Great Hall, the Queen’s Tower Rooms can offer seamless connectivity for larger conferences, serving as breakout or catering spaces.
- Reception space for up to 640 delegates
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to the Terrace and Queen’s Lawn
- Partitions can be used to create three separate spaces
- Light-filled and airy, with views of the Queen’s Tower
- Level access and automatic doors
- Ramped/sloped access
- Ambulant toilets
- Assistive listening
- Bus stop:Royal Albert Hall 1min Walk
- Underground (tube) station:South Kensington 5min Walk
- Santander Cycles station:Imperial College Knightsbridge 1min Walk
How to find the Queen's Tower Rooms
The Queen’s Tower Rooms, within the Sherfield Building, is accessible directly from the Queen’s Lawn on Imperial College Road, or via the Huxley Building entrance on Queen’s Gate which leads to a connecting walkway between the two buildings.
Imperial College London, Exhibition Road, London, UK
Explore venues nearby
View our spaces in the Sherfield Building.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our team.